搭訕對話實例三 對方有男朋友,那又怎樣?男朋友這個名詞在法律上無效﹗

She has a boyfriend…So what? “Boyfriend” is not a legal term!

時間︰2004年10月
地點︰UC Riverside校園

Crisanne, I would say, was one of the most beautiful girls on the UCR campus. I met her coincidentally on campus and followed her to her classroom. I was outside reading my book while waiting for her to finish class and come out. In order to make her feel everything is “natural,” I pretended that I “happened to ” pass by the same classroom. Our dialogue was also interesting. It shows you a good example that a girl’s status of having a boyfriend doesn’t mean that you cannot be her friend. There is always a better way to present yourself and to show your value or humor, in order to make her re-consider you to be a real friend.

Crisanne可以說是當年我在UCR求學時,遇過最漂亮的幾位美女中的一位。我和她在校園裡頭巧遇,然後馬上尾隨到她的教室旁邊。我在教室外頭邊看自己的書邊等她下課後出來。為了讓她覺得我們的相遇是自然而然,我假裝也剛好經過那個教室才遇到她。我們當時的對話相當有趣。這是一個很好的例子,可以讓大家了解到,就算一個女孩子有男朋友了,也不代表你們彼此就不能做朋友。你總會找到好方法,適當展現自我的價值和幽默,讓女孩重新考慮,願意把你當成是一個真正的朋友。

「Hi. Aren’t you gonna finish this class? 」(你好。你不打算上完這堂課再走嗎?)
「No, I got something to do so I have to leave earlier.」(不,我還有事,所以得先離開。)

「I was in the next classroom for my course. Before I entered my classroom I saw you walking into yours. I thought I would miss the chance to meet you. What a coincidence to meet you again! My name is Jacky.」(我剛才也在你旁邊的教室上課。剛才我在進教室前看到了你。本來以為沒機會認識你了,沒想到剛好又遇到你。你好,我叫傑積。)
「My name Crisanne.」(你好,我叫葵珊)

「It’s the first time I heard of this name.」(我還是第一次聽到這個名字呢。)
「It’s a Latin name.」(這是一個拉丁文的名字。)

「I see. That’s why I am not familiar with it. Are you also Latino?」(原來如此,難怪我對它不熟悉。你是拉丁裔嗎?)
「Yes I am.」(是的。)

「I have been studying here for 3 years, but never truly met a Latino friend.」(我已經來這裡讀書三年了,但從來沒有認識過拉丁裔的朋友。)
「Are you Chinese?」(你是華人?)

「Yes, I am Chinese. I come from Taiwan.」(是,我是華人,我來自台灣。)
「I know Taiwan. My boyfriend’s parents are from Taiwan, too.」(我知道台灣。我的男朋友的父母就是從台灣來的。)

「Wow, you have a Taiwanese boyfriend! Are you used to the Taiwanese culture? Any cultural shocks ?」(哇,你有個台灣男朋友。那麼你對台灣文化還適應嗎?有沒有文化衝擊?)
「Not at all. His family has been in the States for two generations. They have been perfectly Americanized. 」(一點也沒有。他的家族來這裡已經有兩個世代了。幾乎已經完全美國化了。)

「I see. Crisanne, what is your major ? My major is dance history and theory.」(了解。葵珊,你的專攻是?我的專攻是舞蹈史暨舞蹈理論。)
「My major is biology. 」(我的主修是生物學。)

「I heard that our school’s biology major is on the top ranking list in the United States. You must be a smart student. Are you going to go to medical school after graduation?」(聽說我們學校的生物學在全國是名列前茅的。你想必是個聰明的學生。你畢業後想進醫學院嗎?)
「Yes. I want to become a doctor.」(是的,我未來想當醫生。)

「Is that because you like cutting people? Haha.」(該不會是因為你喜歡切割人體嗎?)
「You are right! I want to be a surgeon .」(你說對了﹗我就是想當個外科醫師。)

「Wow, that’s nice. Surgeons do make lots of money, but nowadays they need to be careful of lawsuits filed by the patients.」(哇,真棒﹗外科醫師通常能賺大錢,不過現在他們得小心病人動不動就對他們興訟打官司。)
「Yes. That’s why I am also thinking of becoming a dentist instead. 」(是啊。所以我也在考慮要不要該唸牙科。)

「Too bad that at that time I will no longer be staying in the US, or I would have my teeth taken care of by you.」(真可惜,等你當上牙醫,那時我已經不在美國了,要不然還真該請你照顧我的牙齒呢。)
「You had better pray for my smooth entrance to the medical school and graduating with good skills. 」(你最好先保佑我順利進入醫學院,習得良技畢業後再說吧﹗)

「Sure. You can make it without a problem. 」(當然,你一定可以達成夢想的。)
「Thanks for your encouragement .」(謝謝你的鼓勵。)

「You mentioned in the beginning that you got something to do. I don’t want to cost you too much time. Are you going to take the school bus?」(你一開始提到你還有事。我不想耽誤你太多時間。你是不是要去搭學校巴士?)
「Yes.」(是的。)

「I will take the school bus too. Let’s walk together to the bus stop . 」(我也要搭學校巴士。我們往巴士站的方向邊走邊講吧﹗)
「Sure.」(好的。)

「I think there should have been many people saying this to you: Crisanne, you are very beautiful.」(我想應該有很多人這樣對你說吧︰葵珊,你真漂亮。)
「Thank you. There are many gorgeous girls on our campus.」(謝謝。我們學校有很多漂亮的女生啊﹗)

「Where? 」(I looked around as if I was finding cute girls with a curious face, which made her laugh)(在哪兒?我故意四處張望,好像在看哪裡有美女,誇張的表情逗得她發笑。)
「Well, maybe not now.」(she kept smiling)(啊,好像現在剛好沒有美女出沒)(她也笑了出來)

「There are some cute girls on campus for sure, but, you look like a model … just not that tall.」(學校裡頭是有些可愛的女生沒錯,不過,你看起來就像個模特兒啊…只是身高矮了點。)
「Haha, Jacky, you want me to punch you?」(哈哈,傑積,你是要挨我揍嗎?)

「I was kidding. Actually what caught my eyes was not only your face. There must have been many people telling you that your legs are extremely beautiful, right?」(開開玩笑啦﹗事實上,不只你的臉吸引了我的目光。一定也有很多人告訴過你,說你的腿超美的,對吧?)
「No. It’s the first time I heard someone say this.」(沒有啊﹗這是我第一次聽到。)

「They are like gifts from the heaven. You know what! If you fall down on street, I will save your legs first.」(I made the gesture as if I was catching her legs in the air)(你的那雙腿就像是老天給的禮物一樣。你知道嗎﹗要是哪天你不小心跌倒了,我一定先救你的腿。)(我擺出用兩隻手在半空中接住她兩條腿的動作。)
「Haha, you are so funny. I will take that as a compliment. 」(哈哈,你真搞笑。我就當你說的是讚美吧﹗)

「Your bus is coming. It’s Route A Bus and I have to take Route B Bus. Before you get on the bus, let’s exchange our numbers so we can hang out next time.」(啊,你的巴士來了。那是A路車,我應該要搭B路車。在你上車前,我們交換一下聯繫方式,下次再碰面吧。)
「Jacky, I got a boyfriend. 」(傑積,我有男朋友了。)

「Am I so charming that you think I have the potential to replace your boyfriend? If not, why you mentioned that? We are just friends.」(我是那麼有魅力,讓你覺得我會取代你男朋友還是怎樣?如果不是,你提那個幹嘛?我們只是當朋友而已啊。)
「If so, then sure, no problem! This is my number: (909) XX…, and this is my email…」(如果只是當朋友的話,那沒問題,這是我的電話號碼,還有這是我的email。)

「We can have lunch or a tea break together on campus next time.」(我們下次可以一起吃個午飯或喝個下午茶。)
「Sounds like a good idea .」(聽來是個不錯的提議。)

「Nice meeting you today. I will write you email if I don’t see you around on campus.」(今天認識你很開心。我如果這幾天沒在學校看到你,再寫email給你。)
「Great! Or you can call me.」(好的,你也可以打電話給我。)

「I will. Take care.」(我會的。保重。)
「Bye.」(再見。)
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    drpickup 發表在 痞客邦 留言(77) 人氣()